1.1 STRUCTURE AND PRINCIPLE
NL6448BC33-54 module is composed of the amorphous silicon thin film transistor liquid crystal
display (a-Si TFT LCD) panel structure with driver LSIs for driving the TFT (Thin Film Transistor) array
and a backlight.
The a-Si TFT LCD panel structure is injected liquid crystal material into a narrow gap between the TFT
array glass substrate and a color-filter glass substrate.
Color (Red, Green, Blue) data signals from a host system (e.g. PC, signal generator, etc.) are modulated
into best form for active matrix system by a signal processing board, and sent to the driver LSIs which
drive the individual TFT arrays.
The TFT array as an electro-optical switch regulates the amount of transmitted light from the backlight
assembly, when it is controlled by data signals. Color images are created by regulating the amount of
transmitted light through the TFT array of red, green and blue dots.
• Display terminal for control system
• Industrial PC
• High luminance
• High contrast
• 6-bit digital RGB signals
• DE (Data enable) function
• Reversible-scan direction
• Edge light type (Inverter less)
• Replaceable lamp for backlight
• Acquisition product for UL60950 3rd edition/CSA C22.2 No.60950 (File number: E170632)